weyerhaeuser permit required

K7AGL's picture

2466 (Amplifier Pk), WA | May 2024


A Weyerhaeuser "Longview St Helens" motorized permit is required for this route: Take I5 to Exit 32; head East on Kalama River Road to very end. That is gate 6000 unlock gate and pass through. Take Road 6000 all the way to the end where you run into a gate is for non-motorized access.